boston college career center
Employers want to meet you.
Over 90 employers are coming to the Heights to search for Boston College talent. Take charge over your post-graduation or summer plans by connecting with top organizations at the Spring Career and Internship Fair.
- View full list of employers on EagleLink
- View list of employers by functions they are looking to hire for
- View list of employers by industry cluster
There’s something for everyone to find at the fair. Spread over two days, the Spring fair will focus on nine different industry clusters:
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
3:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m.
- Financial Services, Accounting, Real Estate
- Business Services, Consulting, Management
- Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing
- Technology, Start-Ups, Entrepreneurship
Thursday, January 25, 2018
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Education, Non Profit, Social Services
- Government, Law, Public Policy
- Arts, Sports, Entertainment
- Communications, Media, Marketing
- Healthcare, Life and Physical Sciences
Prepare for the Fair:
Attend one of our workshops designed to help you be successful at the fair. Practice your elevator pitch, develop questions to ask employers, learn how to follow-up after the fair, and more.
Thursday, January 18, 2018
Monday, January 22, 2018
Connect with Organizations Hiring for RN, NP, CNA and PCT Positions
Friday, January 26, 2018
12:00 p.m.‚—2:00 p.m.
Participating Organizations Include:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Northwell Health
- UMass Memorial
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Prepare for the Nursing Fair:
In this interactive workshop, you will practice your elevator pitch, develop questions to ask employers, learn how to follow-up after the fair, and more.
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
6:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Cushing Hall, Room 209
RSVP on EagleLink