Boston Area Information for Graduate Students
Moving to a new city can be a daunting experience. From finding the right neighborhood, then the perfect place to live, figuring out how to get around, and utilizing the resources around you, it can be overwhelming and confusing--even for a grad student.
What to Expect:
The Boston area is one of the most expensive places to live in the United States. We hope to provide you with a variety of resources for you to help you with the process of finding a place to live in the Boston area.
What should be my first steps in finding housing in Boston?
1) Visit the Boston College Off-Campus Housing portal. This portal includes online listings of available rental units, which are updated daily and include apartments, and rooms in private homes.
2) Attend the Graduate Student Off-Campus Housing Fair. This year it will take place June 15th, 2018 from 11am-2pm at the McMullen Museum.
3) If you are looking for accomdations to visit Boston please check out area lodging.
4) Check out the Google Map of the local neighborhoods near Boston College. http://goo.gl/maps/4e711
5) Contact the Office of Residential Life, Off-Campus Housing at (617) 552-3075 or email the Off-Campus Housing at: email@example.com with any questions or concerns about off-campus living.