Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm • Maloney 413 • 617-552-3060 • email@example.com • Contact Us
Welcome to the Office of Residential Life
The Office of Residential Life strives to create a safe and welcoming environment for all students by engaging our residents on topics such as diversity and inclusion, faith and spirituality, responsible social activities, and academics. We invite you to learn more about the residential living experience at Boston College through this website. If you are unable to find the information you are looking, please feel free to contact our office.
Boston College Residential Life is now accepting applications for the Resident Assistant position for the 2018-2019 academic year! Please click on the image to the left to visit the RA page which outlines all the important dates and steps of the application process.
See the Links below for more information about recent inclusivity related events on campus:
- Solidarity March, Oct. 20th: a demonstration of the unity of the University to overcome fear and hate and continue to support and recognize the intrinsic, beloved value of each of its members.
- Notice from the Vice President for Student Affairs, Barbara Jones, and Dean of Students, Tom Mogan, on recent racially biased incident at the University.
Important Notices and Reminders:
- Please review our Housing Cancellation Policy. The policy aims to give the most students possible the chance to live on campus.
- Boston College is committed to supporting our entire community. Please review this document from the Vice President of Student Affairs that highlights the many resources available to international and undocumented students at Boston College. In addition, please visit this webpage to view the Boston College Statement on the recent DACA decision and resources available for affected students.
- This video gives a brief explanation of how to use the new BC Eagle ID card on exterior doors of all residence halls as well as at the bedroom and bathroom locks of the halls on Newton Campus, Upper Campus, College Road, Reservoir Apartments, and Thomas More Apartments.
- Bedroom and bathroom locks require a PIN. PINs can be found on the MyResLife page of the Agora Portal. For a more detailed explanation, click here.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide to how to handle a lock-out.