Off-Campus Student Living
office of residential life
Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-3pm | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-552-3075 | Maloney 413
- Fall classes begin on Monday, August 27, 2018.
- Letter to class of 2021 regarding off-campus housing search (mailed August 2018).
- Mandatory Off-Campus Student Meeting: Thursday, August 30 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in the Robsham Theater. At least one tenant from each apartment is required to attend.
- 11th Annual Taste of Off-Campus: Wednesday, September 5 from 5:00PM-7:00PM on the Cadigan Alumni Center Lawn. Enjoy free food, give-aways, and information about great local restaurants.
- Off-Campus Information Sessions: September 10 (Walsh), September 11 (Vanderslice), and September 12 (Roncalli), each will run from 6:00PM-7:00PM.
Important Notice and Newsletters:
Stay updated on announcements and important information that may be helpful students living in the off-campus community. Our newsletters are designed to help keep students informed and prepared for off-campus life.
Local Zoning Ordinance:
Local zoning ordinances limit the number of full-time undergraduate students that can live together to a maximum of four. For questions or to learn more, click here.