• Admissions Operation Analyst • Associate Dean • Business Analyst • Chief Data Strategist •
• Chief Research Officer • Data Scientist • Director of Assessment and Accreditation •
• Director of Institutional Research • Director of Questionnaire Development •
• District Student Data Manager • Evaluation Consultant • Insights and Outcomes Specialist •
• Lead Research Analyst • Lead Teacher • Policy Advisor • Principal • Professor •
• Research Associate • Research Scientist • Research Specialist • Senior Director of Impact •
• Senior Principal of Research & Evaluation • Senior Psychometrician • Software Engineer •
• Statistician • Univeristy President • Vice President of Impact Research •
• Vice President of Marketing • Vice President of Strategic Planning •
• ACT• American Institute for Research (AIR) • Bank of America • Beth Israel Hospital •
• Boston College • Boston Public Schools • Boston Scientific • Cengage Learning •
• Definitive Healthcare Ministry of Education • Education Development Center •
• Educational Testing Service • Fidelity Investments • Forrester Research •
• Hill Holiday • Horizons for Homeless Children • Liberty Mutual Insurance •
• MA Department of Education • MA Trial Court • Macmillan Learning • Maguire Associates •
• Manover Research • Measured Progress • Microsoft • Orange County Public Schools •
• Pearson • Rennie Center for Education Research and Policy • San Diego City College •
• Takeda Pharmaceuticals • Teaching Systems Lab at MIT • The College Board •
• The National Center for Education Statistics • TIMSS & PIRLS ISC • University of Illinois at Chicago •
• Villanova University • Wellesley Public Schools • WestEd • World Bank •
• Singapore • Boston, MA • Berkeley, CA • Washington, D.C. • Iowa City, IA • Austin, TX •
• Chicago, IL • Romania • Philadelphia, PA • Apex, NC • Princeton, NJ • Ireland •
• Australia • Los Angeles, CA • Cambridge, MA • Middletown, CT • Urbana, IL •
· Worcester, MA • China • Madison, WI • Orlando, FL • New York, NY • San Diego, CA •
• Mexico • Durham, NH • Denver, CO •
Dr. Stephanie Chappe, PhD 2016
Lead Research Analyst, Office of Institutional Research, Planning, & Assessment
In my role, I lead a variety of research and survey projects across Boston College constituencies, working with campus partners to support university priorities. Essentially, I am often thinking of new, innovative methods to collect, organize, and disseminate information.
Dr. Maureen Kavanaugh, PhD 2017
Director of Planning and Assessment at Lexington Public Schools
I am responsible for leadership and administration of district-wide functions involving educational research, analysis, and reporting; developing and disseminating key data and reports related to district programs and services to support institutional planning (short-term and long-term); responsible for data mining, analysis of complex data sets, maintenance of data repositories to support longitudinal analysis and design and implementation of program evaluation for select initiatives and programs; supporting district and school leaders in the interpretation and use of data to guide planning and decision making.
Elie Ohana, MS 2017
Researcher, Origin at Hill Holliday
After graduating from the Applied Statistics and Psychometrics program in 2017, I began working at Origin, a market research and data science company at Hill Holliday. At Origin, I employ statistical and psychometric models to help clients gather consumer insights and make data driven decisions.
Dr. Julia Rollison, PhD 2014
Senior Principal, Atlas Research
At Atlas, I oversee a portfolio of research, measurement, and program evaluation projects that incorporate qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-methods approaches to examine underserved populations such as women, sexual minorities, adolescents, older adults, and Veterans. I also serve as an Adjunct Faculty member at The George Washington University teaching a graduate course on Health Policy and Management. I received my MPH at George Washington University prior to starting the MESA program.
Dr. Minsong Kim, PhD 2016
Senior People Analyst, Microsoft
At Microsoft, I design new research studies and evaluate programs intended to promote a more diverse & inclusive HR practice, as well as define success metrics and measure the efficacy of company-wide professional learning & development programs to inform senior HR leaders.
Erin Huckle, MEd 2016
Research Associate I, Education Development Center (EDC)
At EDC, I'm part of a team that is evaluating the implementation and outcomes associated with initiatives intended to promote student-centered learning in several high schools across New England. My role involves analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, reporting, creating data visualizations, managing and cleaning survey data, and conducting site visits.