Vegetarian & Vegan Dining
Delicious plant-based meals every day, at every location
Check out online menus for our Vegan and Vegetarian options.
- Falafel is available in the sandwhich line
- Our Vegan: 'Grateful Veggie Lux Burger' can be made on the grill
The Loft at Addie's
- Paninis and flatbread pizza can be made vegetarian or vegan available upon request
- Acai bowls are vegan
- Rice and beans and vegan veggie burger are available nightly
- Veganize a Burrito Bowl: ask for plant-based add-ins
- Ask for no egg on 'Korean Rice Bowl' to make it vegan
- Vegan Pitaya bowls and vegetarian Acai bowls are available for breakfast
- B'n Green offers vegetarian options nightly
- The Green It and Bowl Stations are vegan without chicken or mac n' cheese. Ask your server about vegan dressings!
- Customize a breakfast smoothie with add-ins like chia and flax
- Vegan and vegetarian grain salads are offered in grab n' go
- Create-your-own Mexican plate using hot beans offered in the serving lines
- General Gao's Bowl is offered with tofu
- Calcium-fortified soy milk*
- Packaged hummus*
- Assorted yogurts
- PB&J Sandwich
- Cheese plate
- Black Bean Popper*
- Overnight Oatmeal with almond milk*
- Cubed Tofu*
- Kidney beans*
- Lentil Salad
- Assortment of Cheeses
- Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Variety of Vegetables*
- Variety of cut fruit*
- Flavored Yogurts
Awards and Recognition
VEGAN ENTRY WINS NACUFS BRONZE AWARD
The Power Bowl, which was a BC Dining Test Kitchen item, was selected as the winner of the bronze medal. Take a look at how the Power Bowl is made.
BC DINING RECOGNIZED WITH AN "A"
Peta2 gave BC Dining an "A" for going above and beyond to provide all students with exceptional vegan food.
BC's Campus Nutritionist Kate Sweeney is available to speak with students about a vegetarian or vegan diet.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.