2020 On-Site Optometry "Vision Van"
Healthy You Programs
2020 On-site delivers a full-service optometry office on wheels. Independent optometrists in state-of-the-art mobile vision centers provide comprehensive eye exams using the latest technology. Since March 2017, 2020 has been delivering services on Boston College's campus as part of the Healthy You program.
Monday and Wednesday October 29 and 31, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Chestnut Hill Campus
Monday, November 26, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Newton Campus
Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Brighton Campus
Thursday and Friday, November 29 and 30, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Chestnut Hill Campus
Online appointment booking will be available 3 weeks prior to visit date via email from Benefits.
More dates to be announced for Spring 2019!
Why 2020 On-Site?
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 300+ frames on board
- Unparalleled convenience
- Major insurance accepted
- FREE HD retinal imagery ($40-80 value)
- Contact lens renewals*
*2020 offers prescription renewals for existing contact wearers, but cannot perform fittings for first-time contact wearers due to required 48-72 hour follow-up for insertion and renewal.
Top Four Things to Know
1. How to use your BC insurance (HPHC): 1 eye exam covered every calendar year after a $25 copayment. Other insurances are accepted. Exams are available for $70 for those without exam coverage.
2. Payment options: Only debit, credit and FSA/HSA cards are accepted for exams, product, and relevant copays (please no cash or check!)
3. No disruption to your day. Exams without dilation are available for those who need to get quickly back to work. Exams must be booked in advance.
4. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations more than 24 hours before an appointment will never be charged. Cancellations within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment will result in a $50 cancellation fee.