Box Office Ticket Information
Robsham Theater Arts Center
Box Office Information
The RTAC Box Office sells tickets for both students and general public through the Boston College online ticketing system (www.bc.edu/tickets) and the RTAC Box Office ticket window. Tickets can be purchased online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). In addition to accepting the aforementioned credit cards, the RTAC Box Office ticket window also accepts cash, check or Eagle Bucks.
- Please note that per Boston College's Cash Services Department, all checks need to be made out to "Boston College" and must list the phone number of the individual/group making the purchase on the check in case there are any processing issues.
- Processing fees apply to all transactions (online, telephone sales, and window sales).
- All sales are final (no exchanges or refunds).
Troubleshooting the Ticket Purchase Process
If you encounter difficulty when purchasing tickets, here are some steps that may help resolve common issues.
- To ensure the purchase goes through correctly, please make sure your browser (Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Chrome) is running the most up to date version.
- When setting up your online ticketing account for purchasing tickets, students MUST use their “bc.edu” email address. This is particularly important for Senior Week activities and other related events.
- Please do not create more than one account or it will lock you out of the ability to buy student tickets.
- Follow Robsham on Twitter, Facebook to be sure to stay in the loop of events, including information on when tickets go on sale or are sold out.
Additional Ticketing Information
- Box Office Hours: During the academic year, the box office’s hours are 10am – 4pm, Monday through Friday. The Robsham Theater Arts Center (RTAC) Box Office will also be open one hour prior to ticketed events; however, box office hours are subject to change.
- Inclement Weather and Event Cancellations: In the event of inclement weather, Boston College events will be held as scheduled unless the Boston College campus is closed. To find out more information about whether the campus is open, please visit www.bc.edu or call 617-552-4636.
- Special Needs: For questions regarding ticketing, accessibility, or special needs, please email us at RTACtickets@bc.edu or call 617-552-4002. Thank you.
A complete listing of RTAC Box Office Policies can be found in the PDF below. If you would prefer this PDF as an emailed text, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request. Thank you.
*Please note: Some of the files on this page are Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.